South. (Al sur)

South.
I establish my flesh
as a barely spreading rumor:
Body
            
Breastplate
                                Bedlam
 
Language as a confirmation
Pain as an unbreakable hiatus

Man’s great avenue waits
in the mouth that pronounces an I
(no mouth makes  another  mouth
 when you are absent)


     Water voice’s flocks in the center

Something dashes       perfumes      
                                                                   penetrates    
I do the absence’s symbol:
the everyday’s cross       the heart’s evil nail
I establish my soul’s flutter
(Where does it definite-ly rain?
  Where does death’s song
                                   reside?)
 
The map’s rumor that I am:
a bird that migrates from a body.



*Mi traducción de uno de los míos. Original en: http://0productivo.blogspot.com/2014/09/al-sur.html*

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Letanía en la que ciertas cosas están tachadas - Richard Siken

Detalle del fuego - Richard Siken

Heart's vision